• We respect the individuality of your child and helping him or her to grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
• We employ staff who demonstrate and uphold Christian values.
• We support families as they meet the challenges of daily life.
• We adhere to fair practices and do not show favoritism based on race, gender, ethnicity or family background.
• We provide childcare facilities that are clean and well maintained.
• Your child will receive a nutritious meal free of charge as part of our after-school program.
If you believe we have not met these standards, please arrange to meet with your child's site supervisor outside of scheduled program hours. If, after that meeting, the issue is not resolved, please contact our office at 724-843-2384 to arrange a meeting with the director.
To enroll your child in Tiger Pause programming, please complete a student information packet and give it to a site supervisor at one of our five locations during after-school program sign-ups in September.